Home defense is a serious matter and not to be taken lightly. This class will cover the different weapons commonly used for home defense purposes. We will also cover setting up a defensive position in your residence, which goes hand in hand with the Home Defensive Tactics Activities section.
- Explain the pros and cons of a revolver versus a semi-auto pistol
- Explain the proper use of a shotgun as a home defense weapon
- Explain the use of semi-auto rifles as a home defense weapons
- Demonstrate how each item works
- Cover how different structures are built and how that can effect weapon selection
You’re lying in bed sleeping when you hear a noise; your first thought is to call 911. That scenario plays out hundreds of times a day across America. But here’s the catch, at best the police will take least five (5) minutes to respond. A lot can happen in five (5) minutes! In some rural areas it may take much longer! Being able to defend your family and yourself is an absolute to us and should be to you! Just
remember though, with firearm ownership comes firearm safety and responsibility.